Blog Archive

Sep 25, 2013

I'M BACK!

Things are finally settling down after having my baby "Emma". Can you believe she is 15mths old now? I never knew just how busy I was going to be. I've got sessions that I've done that haven't been posted on this blog. "Bad Ali".... I will have to bring this site up to date.

But my creativity is knocking at the door and I really want to get back out there an take pictures again. I've  had a couple of sessions but not enough to really jump back in the game. So I was thinking....

My sister  & her husband are going through the process of adopting a little girl "Eve" from China. How about I hold a day in Oct. to do "Mini Sessions"  and help raise money to go towards her adoption & her many surgeries that she is going to need when she arrives in the U.S.

What a wonderful way to jump start my comeback & also help out this beautiful little girl that we will be welcoming in to the family soon.

Please check out the following link as we help "Bring Home Eve" and stay tuned... I will be posting details on the Mini Sessions soon!

http://bringinghomeeve.weebly.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment